What should I do if my tracking information says 'Return to Sender'?Updated 5 months ago
On rare occasions, packages can be returned by the postal carrier for any of the following reasons below.
- Denied Due to Customs Charges
- Incomplete/Insufficient Address
- Damaged Shipping Label During Transit
- Damaged Package During Transit
- Undeliverable as Addressed
- Prohibited Import / Denied Entry by Customs
- Addressee Moved
WHAT WE CAN DO
- Issue a Reshipment to the exact same shipping address
- Issue Refund back to the original form of payment
- Issue Store Credit
- You may then place a new order with any changes to your cart or shipping address updates needed.
If you ever see your tracking information update with a 'Return to Sender' status please reach out to us right away for further assistance. Additionally, you may click on the Chat icon on the lower right corner of the screen and provide us with your order number to resolve the situation :)
*Shipping Costs are Non-Refundable. Refunds back to the original form of payment have an additional $5 restocking fee.
Was this article helpful?