How do I clean my fluffies?Updated 5 months ago
We've created an easy 7-step process for you to follow:
- Grab your dirty Fluffies and head to your laundry room or any room with a hand wash sink. Bring mild detergent, hangers, and a small plastic comb.
- Rinse your Fluffies under cold water. Be sure to run cold water over any dirty areas for at least 30 seconds.
- Use a mild detergent and soak your Fluffies in warm water. If your Fluffies are really dirty, you can use a small rag to wipe the dirt out (be sure to wipe not scrub).
- Rinse out the detergent with cold water. Repeat steps 2-3 if needed.
- Hang dry.
- Use a small plastic comb to brush the fur of your Fluffies. Be sure to brush downward towards the bottom where it tapers.
- Enjoy your soft, clean Fluffies!
We've also created a video that you can watch here.
Was this article helpful?